Sunday, July 5, 2015

More from March & April

Just some random pictures that I need to post but don't want to do separate entries for...

We were at a Birthday Party at a friends' house and we found Isla like this.  Guess she wanted to take a bath?


Sawyer played basketball this winter.  He seemed to enjoy it and actually had a couple of games where he paid attention and didn't look like a total space case out there.  



Sawyer had to make a leprechaun trap for a school project.  He came up with the ideas all on his own...





I got to take Violet on a super fun date with a bunch of friends to see the new Cinderella movie.  It really was adorable to see all the little princesses sitting in a row in the movie theater.  We went to Chili's afterwards.  I loved every minute of it!












Isla vacuumed while Violet got her hair cut
Violet got a haircut so that we wouldn't have the daily hair fight :).  We are both much happier...




Nate took Sawyer on another campout.  He had a friend there this time so that was especially fun for him.








This was a picture Nate texted me while I was out running errands.  He often takes the kids out to his workshop with him while he cleans it out and they have a ball just digging up all kinds of junk in there.


Our friends, the Tracy's, who watched our kids while we went to Paris, took their turn to go to Paris.  So we had their two boys for the weekend.  We did pretty well, until I woke up with a bad cold on the last day.  That day was rough--but it would have been regardless of the number of kids.


Isla got the cold too...


I think this picture was on the night of the campout.  My girls are starting to notice each other more and I love it.

 Isla loves wearing her bumble bee costume.  Appropriate, for our little Isla Bea.

I helped decorate for the Mormon Prom this year!  Sharma Shumate was the mastermind behind it all--but it was fun being a part of it.  I think it turned out so cute.  





No comments: