Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Back to the Future

For years, my sisters and I have talked about throwing a Back to the Future Party in October 2015, as that marks the date of the 'future' as seen in the films.  Well the time finally arrived, and since I was in Germany all by my lonesome, I had to enlist the help of my awesome husband instead.  He was super supportive and, together, we pulled off a really fun night!  We played some games, watched some movie clips, wore costumes, and just had fun!


(I was pretty impressed with my free-hand for the sign)




The dehydrated pizzas (aka sugar cookies) probably took the most time.  Nate patiently sat and folded each one of these 'pizza envelopes'.


Nate also did a fantastic job on his Griff costume. He even had the voice to go with it and spouted out Griff quotes all night long.  "Baattter Up!!!!"



I was super impressed with all of the creativity in costumes.


Thanks to Mandy for recreating the cake!









No comments: