Monday, May 30, 2016

The Last Snow Hurrah!

We made one more trip down to the Alps at the beginning of March.  Nathan really wanted to do one more sledding run, and I really wanted to go to the temple, so I agreed.  Just our family this time--which was kind of nice.  Nate did the Friday night session and I did Saturday morning, then we headed down to Interlaken for some fun in the snow.  Except this time he just took Sawyer and Violet.  Nathan found an indoor play facility for me to take Isla to.  It was perfect--both parties had a good time :).  



Violet totally fell asleep like this on her sled!  Apparently there was a good stretch where it was pretty slow going and Nate was pulling her along.






And this was our last snowfall at home.  I'm so grateful to have a husband who enjoys the snow, so I can send him out with the kids and stay inside to watch :).  


Their best snowman yet...


And we love being able to look out the window and see our snowman smiling back at us...



No comments: