Sunday, June 28, 2015

Halloween

Halloween was awesome this year.  Mostly because I love these pictures!!!  Their costumes turned out so great.  I couldn't have been happier.  My mom gave Sawyer that Hook costume for Christmas and I was excited that he wanted to use it for Halloween.  Violet has been super into mermaids lately, so she was easy.  I ordered the skirt on Etsy and made the little top out of some jersey knit I had lying around.  I was dying over her poses!!!  And Isla was the perfect little Tinkerbell...she even left the bun on her head most of the night!!  Every time the kids see the picture of her holding out the rotten apple, they die laughing.  I scrounged together a Pirate Fairy outfit about an hour before our ward party and tried to fit in with my kids a bit.  We opted to just trick or treat around the neighborhood this year...instead of braving the crowds on base.  It was a success!










No comments: