Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Father's Day

We had a wonderful Father's Day this year. My sister, Sydney, was in town visiting (more on that later) and she happened to be staying with us that morning. It was great having her around. We had some amazing breakfast burritos for the man of the day, followed by a relaxing Sunday morning before heading off to church. I got Nathan a dual-sided glasses case. He's always got his glasses and contacts stuff laying around everywhere so I thought that it was appropriate. Pretty exciting gift, eh? Haha. Sawyer made him a puzzle out of popsicle sticks. I am so grateful for a husband who loves being a daddy. He is just so great with our kids! He definitely brings a funny, adventurous, sometimes crazy aspect to this family and we wouldn't be the same without him! And he is such a great example of faith, obedience, and testimony. We love him so much!

I didn't take great pictures that day...but I had to post something.
And here are just a couple pictures to illustrate what a great dad Nathan is to our kids!

Don't worry, I didn't let them drive away ;)

1 comment:

Sabine Schindler said...

I never saw this post before. How did I miss it?? You're blogging too fast and I skipped right over this and the one before. Ha!
Nathan IS a great Dad and I'm very grateful he found you! :o) I love all the pictures, especially the one of Violet horse back riding on Sawyer! Pretty soon, she'll do it on her own! The puzzle is such a great idea!!
Love you guys!