Sunday, April 28, 2013

A Trip to the Temple & Some Belly Pics

The Bishop of our ward has been giving us monthly challenges this year.  For the month of April the challenge was to attend the temple with our families, whether it be to go in and do temple work or just walk around the grounds.  We couldn't remember the last time we had taken our kids with us to temple grounds, so we were grateful for the challenge!  On Friday we picked Nathan up from work and headed over.  It was really nice just to be there and enjoy the beauty and the spirit that can be felt there. We also took some time to talk to our kids (mostly Sawyer, we couldn't even get Violet to stay in one place for more than 3 seconds!) about the Temple.  Sawyer loved it.  I also took the opportunity to take a few pictures of the kids as well as some maternity pictures.  It was such a nice evening.  The temple is a special and sacred place that I am so grateful to have in my life.  I feel so blessed to have a knowledge of the gospel of Jesus Christ and to know that my beautiful family can be together forever!  I hope my kids will grow to love the temple as much as Nathan and I do.  For those reading this who are not of our faith and are interested in learning more about The Church of Jesus Christ and our Temples, you can visit www.mormon.org.  















 This little girl was out of control!  She never stopped running!!!  She was seriously loving the grass, the nice weather, and the freedom!  





We didn't bring a tripod but we tried setting up a timer with our camera on a rock and this is what we got!  Not too shabby ;)...I love my crazy family!








No comments: