Sunday, January 30, 2011

Some Very Belated Belly Shots

I've been feeling a little guilty about this pregnancy lately. Compared to the way I was during Sawyer's pregnancy, this little girl is already being neglected! I finally decided to start taking some belly pictures last week to try and at least document my last trimester. I've been feeling great and really can't complain about much aside from the raging heartburn. I wish that it at least meant this baby would have hair...but it was the same way with Sawyer and we all know he was bald till he was about 15 months so I'm not going to get my hopes up! Either way we are getting more and more excited for this little one to make her arrival. I'm still glad I've got a couple more months to prepare myself, though. And on the upside, Sawyer is starting to do better in church with each passing week! We might be ok after all.
28 weeks
29 weeks...our 4 yr. Anniversary

3 comments:

Jerai Moulton said...

Yes! I've been waiting for these for a little while! Can you believe there's not that much time left? So exciting!! And you look amazing! Pregnancy treats you very well!!

Simpson Family said...

cute little preggo lady.....love the pics :)

Meghan and Tyler said...

Jess, you look amazing...it's those 20 miles a week. i envy you! You are one Hot pregnant lady. I can't wait to meet baby girl Larson. I just know she is going to be beautiful. I am sorry about the Heartburn. I had major heartburn with Kait and she came out with tons of hair so I will cross my fingers that baby girl has more hair than Sawyer did.

I hope that Sawyer does ok adjusting to brotherhood. If he is a stinker, ship him off to my house for a week. I'm sure he and Kait can keep each other entertained. The best part about church is nursery isn't it? That or we send Kaitlin to sit with families with older children during Sacrament. She seems to be a lot better behaved when she doesn't sit with us. Do I question my parenting skills? Maybe a little, but she is happy, they are happy, and I'm happy so it's a win win :)