Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Tropical Paradise

Ok confession--I am writing this blog 2 yrs after it actually happened.  But the good thing is, I can attest to how awesome this experience was, because my kids (especially Violet), still claim it as one of their favorite places ever!  Tropical Paradise is an indoor water park that was built inside of an old blimp hangar.  It was freezing outside actually (randomly a super cold week in August), but inside was truly tropical.  We didn't really know how cool it was going to be before we got there.  They even have hotel rooms inside!  Had we realized how awesome it was, we would have booked sooner so that we could stay inside!  We arrived there around noon (if I remember right), and we stayed till almost midnight!  We all had a blast!  And I remember Nate and I thinking, that it was one of the first vacations with just our little family, where we felt like we kind of got a glimpse of our future as best friends, and not just parents & kids!   













No comments: